JNCIA-ER Finally

After the whole year of inconsistent reading and studying, I passed the JNCIA-ER exam today with a good grade. I just focused on my studies last month and I found the exam easy because its similar to the principles in CCNA. I will finally get back to focus on the CCDA/CCDP track again while preparing for my CCIE Written exam early next year. JNCIS-ER exam will be taken on the last week of November.

I have updated my certification logos at the right hand side of the blog which now contains the JNCIA-ER logo. Hopefully I will see the CCDA and CCDP logo before this year ends. Next year, I hope to see the CCIE logo displayed there. These logos serve to remind me what I have accomplished and what should I be accomplishing. How nice would it be to see 5 CCIE logos there and even 1 JNCIE logo. Call me a certification monkey but I am more like a certification chimpanzee. :)

Comments

2 Responses to "JNCIA-ER Finally"

Anonymous said... January 3, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Hi,
Congratulation...

Could you please share you lab and Junos?
How I can prepare my lab?

Pete said... January 3, 2010 at 6:02 PM

i have JunOS but I can't share it. Find yourself a JunOS. If you have one follow this link on how to setup Olive a FreeBSD JunOS emulator. http://brokenpipes.blogspot.com/2008/01/olive-is-alive.html

Post a Comment

Certifications

Certifications

The Dreamer

A fun loving person who enjoys learning new things. Currently working as a Network Engineer supporting the global network of a Fortune 500 company. This blog serves as my notes for the labs I created for my CCIE journey. I can guarantee there are errors in my posts. If you spot them, please let me know.

Join my Facebook Page I WANT TO BE A CCIE

Donate to the Cause

My aim is to create materials for free and possibly a free lab. If you wish to help out, please send any amount. Thanks.

Join my Bandwagon

Blogs that I Read