Study Tip: Audio Recordings

I take 2 trains and the company bus going to work each day so I spend around 1.5 to 2 hours travel from my house to my work vice-versa. It's really a waste of time just standing there and looking at the scenery which I have been looking at everyday for almost 2 years. I need to study and make most of my time even when traveling, so what I did is record some of my Cisco notes in audio and convert it to mp3. With my cheap Creative Zen Stone mp3 player, I am able to review even in the train and I am amazed how effective this is for core knowledge. I'll bet if you do this you will even laugh listening at your own voice. An audio class from a reputable vendor is also a great way to study if you don't have time to record your own notes. Listening to audio notes will become one of my daily habits.

Comments

2 Responses to "Study Tip: Audio Recordings"

aidz said... November 16, 2009 at 11:36 AM

i spend my time reading self help books while in a train. :D

Thanks for posting your notes on MPLS :)

i know that you're determined to become a CCIE. i believe that you can do it.

AiDz

Pete said... November 16, 2009 at 11:45 AM

Thanks, hope you are aspiring to become one as well. It's a daily habit, so we need to do it everyday. :)

Post a Comment

Certifications

Certifications

The Dreamer

A fun loving person who enjoys learning new things. Currently working as a Network Engineer supporting the global network of a Fortune 500 company. This blog serves as my notes for the labs I created for my CCIE journey. I can guarantee there are errors in my posts. If you spot them, please let me know.

Join my Facebook Page I WANT TO BE A CCIE

Donate to the Cause

My aim is to create materials for free and possibly a free lab. If you wish to help out, please send any amount. Thanks.

Join my Bandwagon

Blogs that I Read