Free Troubleshooting Lab

If you want to check out Narbik's troubleshooting workbook and want to get an idea of it, you can visit Dan's blog. This contains around 12 trouble tickets and 1 full TS lab challenge consisting of 10 trouble tickets. Good news is that these are Dynamips ready for those who don't have a real home labs.

If I am not mistaken, Dan is Narbik's partner in creating the Micronics Troubleshooting Workbooks. You can also find a free Narbik troubleshooting workbook in this link. Go check it out and have some fun!

Comments

0 Responses to "Free Troubleshooting Lab"

Post a Comment

Certifications

Certifications

The Dreamer

A fun loving person who enjoys learning new things. Currently working as a Network Engineer supporting the global network of a Fortune 500 company. This blog serves as my notes for the labs I created for my CCIE journey. I can guarantee there are errors in my posts. If you spot them, please let me know.

Join my Facebook Page I WANT TO BE A CCIE

Donate to the Cause

My aim is to create materials for free and possibly a free lab. If you wish to help out, please send any amount. Thanks.

Join my Bandwagon

Blogs that I Read