-
Technical Posts
- BGP AS-Path Prepending
- BGP Attrib Categories
- BGP Best Path Selection
- BGP Confederation
- BGP eBGP Multihop
- BGP Local Preference
- BGP Local-AS
- BGP Maximum-Prefix
- BGP MED
- BGP Regular Expressions
- BGP Remove-Private-AS
- BGP Synchronization
- BGP Weight Attribute
- Broadcast/Network Ping
- Cisco Router as a DNS server
- Command Multiple Filtering
- Comparing Config Differences
- Dynamips as Internet Router
- Firewall Security-Level
- Fun with TCL
- HSRP Route Tracking
- HSRP with IP SLA
- IGMP Version 1
- IGMP Version 2
- IPSEC VPN Configuration
- MPLS Basics
- MPLS VPN VRF Source Selection
- Multicast MiniLab Prep
- NAT Stateful Failover
- Network Statement Shortcut
- Qos: Classification/Marking
- TCL Ping Script
- Using Aliases
- Using Parser View
- VRF and VRF-lite
- VRF Basics
- VRF Route Target
Categories
- BGP (17)
- CCDA (1)
- CCIE (4)
- CCIP (15)
- CCNP (4)
- CCSP (2)
- Certifications (5)
- Cheat Sheet (1)
- CLI (7)
- Core Topic (1)
- Dynamips (1)
- Firewall (1)
- How To (1)
- HSRP (2)
- ICMP (1)
- IGMP (2)
- IOS (3)
- IPSEC (1)
- Juniper (2)
- Lab Challenge (2)
- Management (9)
- Misc (1)
- MPLS (5)
- Multicast (4)
- My Thoughts (21)
- NAT (2)
- Notes (1)
- OSPF (1)
- PIX/ASA (1)
- PPPoE (1)
- QoS (1)
- Question of the Day (20)
- Routing (20)
- Security (1)
- Study Tips (2)
- TCL (3)
- Troubleshooting (1)
- Video Blog (1)
- VPN (2)
- VRF (4)
- WAN (3)
- Written (1)
Recent Posts
Study References
Starting Over Again
I have cleared my previous posts due to the fact that those were filled with spam. I am new to blogging and I missed some comments moderation so I got a lot of spam comments. This blog serves as my archive on what I will be doing regarding my pursuit of the certifications. As I said, I am aiming for a CCIE which would be great if I achieve it before I turn 30. I will be posting more tutorials here and sample labs I created for my studies. Cheers!
Monday, January 05, 2009 | Filed Under | 3 Comments
Comments
Certifications
The Dreamer
- Pete
- A fun loving person who enjoys learning new things. Currently working as a Network Engineer supporting the global network of a Fortune 500 company. This blog serves as my notes for the labs I created for my CCIE journey. I can guarantee there are errors in my posts. If you spot them, please let me know.
Join my Facebook Page I WANT TO BE A CCIE
Donate to the Cause
My aim is to create materials for free and possibly a free lab. If you wish to help out, please send any amount. Thanks.
Join my Bandwagon
Posts Storage
- October 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (1)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (6)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (2)
- October 2009 (8)
- September 2009 (5)
- August 2009 (10)
- July 2009 (28)
- June 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (5)
- April 2009 (1)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (1)
test
test second time
test third time