Improving the Pages

I spent this whole Sunday on improving the pages. For a long time, I have been looking to put the routers' show output command in a textbox so the alignment will be correct but sadly textarea sucks in blogger. I happen to run accross an CSS code somewhere and I applied it to my page. To my surprise, it worked fine and I am now able to put the show commands and configurations on these boxes without any problem or any weird text coming out. Now, I am looking for visio stencils/ symbols I can use for my drawings cause I find my drawings really sucky! :) If someone happens to have a pretty neat collection of visio symbols, kindly let me know where to get it. Some modern and funky styles will do! Ok, now I'll resume putting the show commands in textboxes on my previous posts. Good day!


Comments

1 Response to "Improving the Pages"

Jeremy Filliben said... August 3, 2009 at 8:45 PM

I like the new format of the commands.. in fact, can you point me to the CSS code? I'm looking to improve my blog as well!

I tend to use very basic symbols for my visios, so as not to clutter them with unnecessary information and to avoid making them large. I rarely use the actual Cisco stencils for this reason. If you want my basic template, drop me an email and I will send it over.

Jeremy

Post a Comment

Certifications

Certifications

The Dreamer

A fun loving person who enjoys learning new things. Currently working as a Network Engineer supporting the global network of a Fortune 500 company. This blog serves as my notes for the labs I created for my CCIE journey. I can guarantee there are errors in my posts. If you spot them, please let me know.

Join my Facebook Page I WANT TO BE A CCIE

Donate to the Cause

My aim is to create materials for free and possibly a free lab. If you wish to help out, please send any amount. Thanks.

Join my Bandwagon

Blogs that I Read