Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All

It's been a while since I touched any materials and listened to Scott Morris' Audio bootcamp. My current job really demands a lot of my time. After 3 months of inactivity I promised myself that I will bounce back. I only have 11 months left to take the lab so I'll be studying full force when the new year arrives.

Anyways have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to be everybody. Let us overcome any hindrances that tries to stop us from getting our dreams fulfilled. Expect new posts coming when the new year comes. Enjoy!

Comments

0 Responses to "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All"

Post a Comment

Certifications

Certifications

The Dreamer

A fun loving person who enjoys learning new things. Currently working as a Network Engineer supporting the global network of a Fortune 500 company. This blog serves as my notes for the labs I created for my CCIE journey. I can guarantee there are errors in my posts. If you spot them, please let me know.

Join my Facebook Page I WANT TO BE A CCIE

Donate to the Cause

My aim is to create materials for free and possibly a free lab. If you wish to help out, please send any amount. Thanks.

Join my Bandwagon

Blogs that I Read