I am quite busy with my studies now that I don't have time to blog. I am thinking of using Camtasia and instead do a Video blog, saves a lot of time and the explanation will be real time. I want to get active in posting again as the visits in this site seems to be increasing.
Let me know if this is a good idea. Thanks!
Technical Posts
- BGP AS-Path Prepending
- BGP Attrib Categories
- BGP Best Path Selection
- BGP Confederation
- BGP eBGP Multihop
- BGP Local Preference
- BGP Local-AS
- BGP Maximum-Prefix
- BGP MED
- BGP Regular Expressions
- BGP Remove-Private-AS
- BGP Synchronization
- BGP Weight Attribute
- Broadcast/Network Ping
- Cisco Router as a DNS server
- Command Multiple Filtering
- Comparing Config Differences
- Dynamips as Internet Router
- Firewall Security-Level
- Fun with TCL
- HSRP Route Tracking
- HSRP with IP SLA
- IGMP Version 1
- IGMP Version 2
- IPSEC VPN Configuration
- MPLS Basics
- MPLS VPN VRF Source Selection
- Multicast MiniLab Prep
- NAT Stateful Failover
- Network Statement Shortcut
- Qos: Classification/Marking
- TCL Ping Script
- Using Aliases
- Using Parser View
- VRF and VRF-lite
- VRF Basics
- VRF Route Target
Categories
- BGP (17)
- CCDA (1)
- CCIE (4)
- CCIP (15)
- CCNP (4)
- CCSP (2)
- Certifications (5)
- Cheat Sheet (1)
- CLI (7)
- Core Topic (1)
- Dynamips (1)
- Firewall (1)
- How To (1)
- HSRP (2)
- ICMP (1)
- IGMP (2)
- IOS (3)
- IPSEC (1)
- Juniper (2)
- Lab Challenge (2)
- Management (9)
- Misc (1)
- MPLS (5)
- Multicast (4)
- My Thoughts (21)
- NAT (2)
- Notes (1)
- OSPF (1)
- PIX/ASA (1)
- PPPoE (1)
- QoS (1)
- Question of the Day (20)
- Routing (20)
- Security (1)
- Study Tips (2)
- TCL (3)
- Troubleshooting (1)
- Video Blog (1)
- VPN (2)
- VRF (4)
- WAN (3)
- Written (1)
Recent Posts
Study References
Comments
Certifications
The Dreamer
- Pete
- A fun loving person who enjoys learning new things. Currently working as a Network Engineer supporting the global network of a Fortune 500 company. This blog serves as my notes for the labs I created for my CCIE journey. I can guarantee there are errors in my posts. If you spot them, please let me know.
Join my Facebook Page I WANT TO BE A CCIE
Donate to the Cause
My aim is to create materials for free and possibly a free lab. If you wish to help out, please send any amount. Thanks.
Join my Bandwagon
Posts Storage
- October 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (1)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (6)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (2)
- October 2009 (8)
- September 2009 (5)
- August 2009 (10)
- July 2009 (28)
- June 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (5)
- April 2009 (1)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (1)
Blogs that I Read
-
-
-
-
IPv6 radius accounting is still a mess - Since the beginning of putting IPv6 into production BRAS/BNG (almost 3 years ago), we were facing the following issue: radius accounting records were missi...12 years ago
-
-
-
Cavani Authorize Central Approached Atletico Madrid Squad - Atletico Madrid Squad – PSG striker Edinson Cavani, incredulously, if he is a similar player Luis Suarez, though they are both from Uruguay. CAVANI will be...9 years ago
-
Network Engineer Jobs - So you want to work for Google as Network Engineer? Check out one of the job ads here. I pasted the screenshot below just in case the ad is removed once...9 years ago
-
Interested in Microsoft Azure? Tune into James Rudley’s Newest Course - Get ready to explore the different methods of automating technical and business challenges with Azure in James Rudley’s new course; Automation With Microso...7 years ago
-
Configuring SRv6 on Junos (Locator and IGP) - I wanted to make my SRv6 lab examples usable with more platforms. Adding *netlab* Junos SRv6 support (included in the 26.10 release) was relatively easy;...1 day ago
-
Clearing the fog around open switching terminology - The networking industry is making a decisive move toward open switches. Much of the media's attention is on mega-scale operators' do-it-yourself switche...11 years ago
-
-
A Short Summary of Planes - A Short Summary of Planes (the network kind) When the CCDE program was first developed, Cisco conveniently broke down the included technologies into five...8 years ago
-
Book Review: Model-Driven DevOps - Earlier this month at Cisco Live in Las Vegas, I attended a presentation by Steven Carter and Jason King titled *Model-Driven DevOps: The Enterprise Auto...3 years ago
-
Data Center Study - Notes 01 - - reverse proxy caching - the user of loadbalancers for server health monitoring - the need for jumbo frames - the need for NIC features such as interrupt co...13 years ago
-
-
I’m Back - Well hello blog world. Yes it’s been a while since I last posted an update. I meant to update sooner but because I haven’t logged on to WordPress in such a...13 years ago
-
-
Sure it's a good idea. looking forward to it.
Can't wait.
No doubts! Looking forward to watching this.
Dima
To be honest it's more easy to be text instead video for us :-) (copy, paste etc.) but do whatever is easy for you just don't stop blogging :-)
it is very good , i am looking forward still .
When u r going to start that , u have great idea
Yes it is good idea......
Hurry up..........
http://ipsol.in/
Does the videos are still available? I want to watch those videos and learn something new. :) Network support.
great idea :)