Focused Mini Labs or Mock Labs???

I can't recall where I read it but I read some posts on which is better Focused Mini Labs or Mock Labs. I can't really say one is better than the other because in my opinion, these two should be equally useful for the CCIE lab exam preparation. I believe that a person preparing for the CCIE should focus first on the mini labs and understand the topics as clearly as possible and the mock lab a few months before the exam. What I am doing in this blog is doing the labs from the basic to the possibly more advanced topics. If you notice, I rarely jump from one topic to another but instead I focus more on one routing protocol/ subject at a time and divide it into smaller topics ( I wonder when I will finish blogging about BGP :) )

To tell you the truth, I don't have Mock Labs yet from those famous CCIE training vendors for two reasons, first I don't have money to purchase one for the moment (too bad for me ;) ) secondly I don't want to get tempted to get into the Mock Labs without first completing the mini labs I am doing. Gives me the study focus I need but its just me. There are people who the mock labs first and do mini labs later, its okay we have our own unique ways of doing things ;).

Currently, I am doing Kocharian labs but the labs I post here in my blog aren't copied from there or any source. I create my own topology for my own personal understanding and explanation. I can truly say I have understood something if I can explain it clearly and that is one purpose of this blog.

Comments

0 Responses to "Focused Mini Labs or Mock Labs???"

Post a Comment

Certifications

Certifications

The Dreamer

A fun loving person who enjoys learning new things. Currently working as a Network Engineer supporting the global network of a Fortune 500 company. This blog serves as my notes for the labs I created for my CCIE journey. I can guarantee there are errors in my posts. If you spot them, please let me know.

Join my Facebook Page I WANT TO BE A CCIE

Donate to the Cause

My aim is to create materials for free and possibly a free lab. If you wish to help out, please send any amount. Thanks.

Join my Bandwagon

Blogs that I Read